Friday 28 September 2012


So these are a few items I've been lusting after as we come into Autumn/Winter. Most are pretty purse friendly too!
 I'm loving a few hints of leather here & there, which is perfect on one of these khaki jackets (best of both trends). And I've wanted a red berry-coloured bowler/cloche hat for a while & after finding this steal on eBay, I think I might just have to get it. The green Reiss jacket above is definitely one JUST for the wishlist. 
The leather jacket is a pretty staple item for me, as I have a black denim biker but not a leather one, and the detachable fur collar sells it for me :) The boots are much like the Ambush ones from Topshop, but a bit kinder on the bank balance (winner). And these gorgeouuuus leggings from LovelySally are literally the most beautiful leggings I've ever seen! Check out all their designs, you'll fall in love with them I guarantee it.

No comments:

Post a Comment